Sunday, July 15, 2012

Travel Bags

We are headed to Atlanta this afternoon to check out their International Gift and Home Furnishings Market show.  In otherwords, in the middle of the hot summer, we are venturing into even hotter terriroty to pick out the gifts that you will give this Christmas.  We will do our best to make you look good, promise.

In the meantime, I wanted to brag a little on how great our travel bags are.  Josh is sporting the Incase Nylon Tech Backpack (left) that he never travels without.  After swtiching bags every trip for years in search of a comfortable, good looking backpack, he landed on this one and it seems to have stuck.  We have this bag available in four colors at the shop, you should really stop in and see them.

I have a little Orla Kiely combo going with the Weekend Bag in Shadow Stem and the Business Bag in Small Car Print.  I really cannot say enough about either of these.  I wasn't sure how much use I would get out of the Weekend Bag, but every time I leave the house, this is the bag I seem to grab.  I used to take day and weekend trips packed into the free promotional totes that are given away at trade shows; I feel so much more organized, comfortable, and just generally less pathetic looking with this!  The computer that I am typing on now is protected on my travels by Baggu's recycled canvas case.  We have these in two colors and the shop now and on a slightly related note, I am so excited about Baggu's new dot print which will be available in the shop later this week!  We will be getting in the iPad covers for the first time; they will be available in the dot and sailor stripe prints. 
More updates on the way soon from the show!

No comments: