Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You're a man now, dress like it.


Smokey - 98.00

Artist - 118.00


We work hard to help you look good. We walk endless miles at trade shows. We scour fashion blogs. We read ad laden magazines. From the top down you pretty much have it together. You've got a great tie, a great woven (buttoned all the way up), a well tailored pair of pants with a great belt and then... you wear sneakers. Why do you do this? You're one step up from the "crazy" guy that doesn't wear shoes around the office and one step below the women that put their tennis shoes on to exercise at lunch. I know you have been wearing sneakers forever; I have too. I maintain a pretty large sneaker collection that gets worn often. With appropriate attire.
The rest of your outfit suggests only two possible options to me. No one has ever told you how you look, or you don't own a full length mirror. You couldn't pair all of those items together so well and miss this one critical step right?
I want to be your friend right now and tell you how it looks, but being the kind of friend I am I want to help you out. We have just received our newest shipment of Ben Sherman footwear. These simple, classic silhouettes will complete your look in a way your samba's just can't.

No comments: