Thursday, June 23, 2011

Orla Kiely Oval Stem Print is in!

We just recieved a shipment of Orla Kiely bags in the brand new Oval Stem print!  As unlikely as it may seem, I feel like we are always the first store to get the new patterns..  I cannot find anyone else who has this in stock already!  If you are wondering why I was checking around, it was to see if I could just use someone else's photos, because mine are no good.  I took them in my back yard.  But anyway, I suppose they will do and if you are lucky enough to live in lovely Columbus, come check them out in person!
This body of bag is new for this season and it is my favorite in the collection!  A detachable, adjustable strap makes it possible to wear this as a shoulder or across the body bag as well as a good old handbag.  Two slit pockets on the front and back of the bag give you easy access to things that you need to be able to quickly fish out of your bag while a zip top closure and inner zip pocket keeps all of your items secure!

I used to switch between several different wallets before I got on of these OK big zip wallets and now I cannot carry anything else!  These are great for keeping everything organized and they are the perfect size to keep in your bag or carry alone as a small clutch.

Same great body as the smaller handbag, just larger! 

This wallet has two zippered compartments which can snap apart for easy digging! 
Midi Sling in Amber

Classic Orla Kiely body with adjustable strap, magnetic leather closure and front slit pocket. 

This week, we also got  new shipments of Men's Alternative Apparel (tanks!!), Men and Women's TOMS shoes, By Boe jewelry and new summer dresses from Many Belles Down!

No comments: