Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tigertree For Royal Enfield

Royal Enfield is a remarkable company. Their mission statement is probably something close to "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Since production was moved to India from England over 50 years ago, the Bullet has been made almost the same way. The 2009's (available at Kick Start in Columbus) are apparently fuel injected and have better brakes and on and on, but apparently my 2002 Bullet:

can be raced in a pre-40's class. It may not be true, the guy that told me isn't very credible, but it sounds bad ass, and I don't see me on a race track any time soon so I'll just believe it and not attempt to verify it.
We are proud to present the first series of tee's in a hopefully long relationship with Royal Enfield. The shirts below are all based on vintage Enfield manuals and schematics. They are all 36 dollars and we will gladly ship them anywhere.




2 comments:

Monsieur Obscure said...

Hello there! I was in your store a few weeks ago, and when I told you I was interested in getting a motorcycle you told me about the Royal Enfield. I found this post looking for a place to buy one in Columbus. I don't suppose you know of a dealership in the area?

Cheers!

S. said...

hey, are y'all still selling these shirts? can i order one via teh intarwebs?