Friday, January 28, 2011

Crosley now at Tigertree!

I was so poor in college.  I think I literally only bought textbooks and Hot Pockets.  There was one purchase that I remember really saving up for and splurging on, though, and that was a Crosley Turntable.  It was the pride of my tiny apartment then and has moved with me several times over the years.
Here it is in my crappy apartment downtown (I don't know why there is a tv in the middle of the room or why I am ironing on a table).
Josh and the Crosley in my crappy apartment on campus.
The Crosley in its current home, on the buffet in the dinning room. 

I also have a crosley radio/ipod dock on my desk, but I have only had that for a couple of years, so we don't need to do a pictorial tour of our life together.

The point is that I have had and loved my crosley for many years, and I am thrilled to say that we are able to sell them at Tigertree!

Two styles are available in the shop:
The mini suitcase turntable, which despite its tiny size can play 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records with dynamic full range stereo speakers
The traveler, a 1950's style wood cabinet radio complete with vintage tweed vinyl and leather handle for portability.  Absolutely adorable vintage look with the amazing sound that you can expect from a company that has been making radios for 100 years!

We are also able to offer several other models on our website (here) including the USB turntable which can convert all your vinyl to cds,  as well as some of Crosley's classic phones!
Poor college me would be so proud.  

No comments: