Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Quite Possibly the Best Reusable Shopping Bag Ever.

It takes a lot to impress me when it comes to reusable shopping bags.  For the last couple years, I have used my trusty flip and tumble bags; they are sturdy, compact and come in great colors.  All sorts of new reusable bags have come onto the market and I have not batted an eye; until now.
Meet the amazingly adorable bunny bags!  We just got these in today in 10 colors!  The bag measures a perfect 14" wide by 13" with an external front pocket.   The back of the bunny hides a zipper which allows you to stuff the bag into its belly when it is not in use.  My favorite part is that the bunny keeps its shape even without the bag, so you always have a little friend running errands with you.
Perfect for shoppers with kids or people who just like looking awesome.  As always, more details on shoptigertree.com

No comments: